7th International Workshop
Policy-makers and practitioners in the field of peacebuilding, security and development still lack critical skills in RBM. This five-day workshop, now in its 7th edition, provides a thorough grounding in the discipline, covering programme cycle planning, theories of change, results-based approaches as well as the practical implementation of monitoring and evaluation processes using simulations and field-based case studies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for practitioners in the fields of peacebuilding, security and development, including:
- national development, peace and security officials, representatives from local and international development, political and security agencies
- technical advisors/programme officers from UN and other relevant agencies
- key policy makers from violence-affected countries
- officials from security and development agencies from donor countries
- independent experts and specialists in the peace sector
Participants should have experience working with projects/programmes in the security and development sectors. The needs of individuals from both public and non-governmental institutions will be addressed.
To apply to the training, please fill out the following RBM for Peacebuilding, Security and Development form and email it to Ms Silvia Metzler, Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) email@example.com
DCAF/ISSAT Point of Contact:
For any questions, inquires or concerns, please contact Antoine Hanin, DCAF/ISSAT; firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional reading material including the RBM for Peacebuilding, Security and Development Brochure, please refer to the documents tab on the left side of the page.