The primary purpose is to provide overall oversight of the SALW Project. The job-holder will be responsible for ensuring that:
- Context analyses are completed, disseminated to stakeholders, and used to inform Community Action Plans (CAPs);
- Conflict- and gender- sensitive CAPs that address SALWs issues are jointly developed and regularly updated by Community Action Groups (CAGs);
- CAPs are successfully implemented through small grants to support community-based solutions to identified SALW priorities;
- Tested methodologies for a community-driven approach to enhance SALW control are developed and disseminated to all relevant stakeholders;
- Inclusion and empowerment of women and youth is integrated as a pivotal part of the above mentioned processes and activities.
For a full description of the Project Coordinator, Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) job opening, kindly follow the link.
Location: Rumbek, South Sudan, The Republic of
Application Deadline: April 27, 2017 00:00