The incumbent reports to the Deputy Head of DCAF Operations Southeast Europe Division in implementing projects and activities to foster security sector governance and parliamentary oversight of the security sector in the Southeast European countries, with special focus on Kosovo. The intern will contribute to:
- Support project and activity implementation;
- Conduct research on project-related topics, present main findings in team-meetings;
- Support impact monitoring of DCAF parliamentary assistance activities in the Western Balkans with a focus on Kosovo;
- Undertake language- editing of project documents as necessary;
- Support the logistical set-up of meetings, workshops and other training activities;
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
For full details on the vacancy, please open the document attached.