The SSR Newsletter, published on a quarterly basis, is aimed at providing an update on recent activities of the SSR Unit and an overview of upcoming initiatives, in addition to sharing relevant information and announcements with the greater SSR community.
In this issue:
- Landmark resolution on security sector reform: On Monday 28 April, the Security Council unanimously adopted its first stand-alone resolution on security sector reform (SSR).
- Spotlight on a Mission: MINUSMA
- Strategic Review Missions to Liberia and Côte d’Ivoire
- Special Committee on Peacekeeping Operations discussing SSR
- Taking stock of SSR in Guinea – Mission of the Inter-agency SSR Task Force
- E-learning on Defence Sector Reform
- Assessing the future UN engagement in Haiti
Downloaded 1161 times since 25 January 2017.