The European Union Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo (EULEX) is the largest civilian mission ever launched under the Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP). The central aim is to assist and support the Kosovo authorities in the rule of law area, specifically in the police, judiciary and customs areas. The mission is not in Kosovo to govern or rule. It is a technical mission which will monitor, mentor and advise whilst retaining a number of limited executive powers. EULEX works under the general framework of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244 and has a unified chain of command to Brussels
Kosovo Youth Atlantic Treaty Association, is a non-governmental Organization based in the Republic of Kosovo. The main goal of KYATA is to promote the euro-atlantic culture and values in Kosovo society in general and Kosovo youth in particular, thus help and develop responsible future leaders.
This will be achieved throughout:
- Organizing debates for Euro-Atlantic Integration process
- Organizing different academic conferences for Euro-Atlantic integration
- Fostering cooperation with Kosovo institutions from related fields
- Fostering cooperation with relevant international institutions of the Republic of Kosovo, also with diplomatic embassies in Kosovo
- Research related to Euro-Atlantic integration processes