Results-Based Management (RBM) For Peacebuilding, Security and Development (DCAF-ISSAT, GCSP, SAS)
Policy-makers and practitioners in the field of peacebuilding, security and development still lack critical skills in RBM. This five-day workshop, now in its 7th edition, provides a thorough grounding in the discipline, covering programme cycle planning, theories of change, results-based approaches as well as the practical implementation of monitoring and evaluation processes using simulations and field-based case studies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for practitioners in the fields of peacebuilding, security and development, including:
- national development, peace and security officials, representatives from local and international development, political and security agencies
- technical advisors/programme officers from UN and other relevant agencies
- key policy makers from violence-affected countries
- officials from security and development agencies from donor countries
- independent experts and specialists in the peace sector
Participants should have experience working with projects/programmes in the security and development sectors. The needs of individuals from both public and non-governmental institutions will be addressed.
Applications are closed.
DCAF/ISSAT Point of Contact:
For any questions, inquires or concerns, please contact Antoine Hanin, DCAF/ISSAT; email@example.com
For additional reading material including the RBM for Peacebuilding, Security and Development Brochure, please refer to the documents tab on the left side of the page.