DCAF - Geneva Centre for Security Sector Governance
Finance Manager – Cybersecurity programme – Belgrade, Serbia (work rate 50%)
Location: Belgrade (Serbia)
Place of Work: DCAF Office, Belgrade
Starting date: September 2021
Duration: 12-month fixed-term contract with the possibility of extension
Under the supervision of the Geneva-based project director and the national project coordinator in Belgrade, the incumbent will support the implementation of the project “Good Governance in Cybersecurity in the Western Balkans”.
Overall tasks and responsibilities:
• Under the supervision of the project director, lead and manage all of the project’s finances;
• Perform administrative tasks related to the implementation of project activities, in coordination with the Project Assistant in Geneva;
• Perform financial tasks related to donor reporting and monitoring & evaluation activities, in coordination with the Project Assistant in Geneva;
• Support the project team in Belgrade in the logistical organisation of meetings / events / trainings on the ground, in coordination with the Project Assistant in Geneva;
• Contribute to the project’s monitoring and evaluation activities, if necessary.
For more information and to proceed with your application, kindly follow this link.