DCAF's Training Manual on Police Integrity aims to assist ministries of interior, police services and training institutions in developing their capacities to deliver integrity training to their staff. It also provides guidance on how to build and sustain organisational integrity through effective planning and management of human resources and reform processes.
The manual includes nine modules and three chapters:
- Understanding Integrity
- Democratic Policing and Integrity
- Values and Attitudes of Police Officers
- Police integrity legal and regulatory framework
- Police misconduct
- Peer control and reporting of misconduct
- Police accountability
- Gender equality, non-discrimination and police integrity
- Police ethical dilemmas
- Adult Learning – Guidelines for facilitators
- Human Resources Management & Integrity
- Integrity Planning and Reform
This manual is a knowledge product from DCAF’s Police Integrity Building Programme (PIBP).
It is available in English, Albanian, Macedonian and Serbian.
For full access to DCAF's Training Manual on Police Integrity, kindly follow the link.