Advice to the EU delegation in Guinea-Conakry in Developing and Designing Several Programmes of Support to Security and Justice Sector Reform in Gui...
The EU delegation in Guinea Conakry is currently developing several programmes of support to the Security and Justice Sector Reform in Guinea Conakry.
The EU has requested ISSAT to provide advisory support on:
- the programme design process of the J&S programmes
- the identification of a potential programme supporting police reform
- the facilitation of a seminar on National SSR processes
Two ISSAT experts will be deployed to provide support to the EU Del in Conakry:
- Justice and Security Sector programmes: Expert 1 and 2 will provide support (technical advises) to the EU Del in overseeing the work of a team of experts designing the programmes
- Police reform programme: Expert 1 will provide support (technical advises) to the EU Del in assessing the programme context
- Seminar: Expert 1 will support the main facilitator during debates