Kosovo Youth Atlantic Treaty Association, is a non-governmental Organization based in the Republic of Kosovo. The main goal of KYATA is to promote the euro-atlantic culture and values in Kosovo society in general and Kosovo youth in particular, thus help and develop responsible future leaders.
This will be achieved throughout:
- Organizing debates for Euro-Atlantic Integration process
- Organizing different academic conferences for Euro-Atlantic integration
- Fostering cooperation with Kosovo institutions from related fields
- Fostering cooperation with relevant international institutions of the Republic of Kosovo, also with diplomatic embassies in Kosovo
- Research related to Euro-Atlantic integration processes