This brochure contains an overview of DCAF’s resources and tools in the field of parliamentary oversight of the security sector.
It provides for easy access to comparative expertise, international standards and research on:
- Introduction to parliamentary oversight of the security sector
- Parliamentary oversight of intelligence services
- Parliament’s role in ensuring financial oversight of the security sector
- Parliamentary oversight of states of emergency
- Military justice reform
- Negotiating a status of forces agreement (SOFA)
- Reform of the military justice system
- The role of gender in parliamentary oversight of the security sector
In addition, it provides an overview to DCAF tools and websites related to security sector governance in Tunisia.
For full access to Parliamentary oversight of the security sector, please kindly follow the link.